Lilia, an ultra-nebulisation diffuser
Lilia is a go-anywhere essential oil diffuser with a rechargeable battery. Lilia diffuses directly from a bottle of essential oils, without adding water and without removing the dropper.
Its new, exclusive technology using ultra-nebulisation is the best solution on the market for enjoying the benefits of aromatherapy.
It comes with its own charging base and connects via its USB cable to its charger (supplied).
How does it work?
ONLY use 100% pure, natural essential oils.
Thick oils such as vetiver, amyris, patchouli and others may clog the device. If this happens, use a cotton bud with alcohol to clean the mist outlet. If you want to diffuse them, you can mix them with lighter essential oils such as orange or lemon.
Only use essential oils and synergies recommended for diffusion into the air.
How do I activate it?
Press the on/off/timer button to turn on the unit.
- 1st press, blue light: 9 diffusion jets on start-up then 3 jets every 5 minutes. Automatic shutdown after 2 hours of operation.
Battery life: 24 cycles of 2 hours. 92 hours of diffusion for a 15ml bottle
- 2nd press, green light: 9 diffusion jets on start-up then 3 jets every 10 minutes. Automatic shutdown after 4 hours of operation.
Battery life: 18 cycles of 4 hours. 164 hours of diffusion for a 15ml bottle
- 3rd press: turn off the diffuser
It isn’t necessary to remove the dropper to operate this product.
To remove the bottle of essential oil installed in the Lilia diffuser, turn the product over and wait a few minutes for the oil contained in the diffuser to go back down into the bottle (the return of the oil into the bottle is slowed by the dropper). Then unscrew the diffuser from the bottle.
The Lithium battery is recharged in 2 hours when the diffuser isn’t working on its base.
The light around the diffusion outlet is red when the product is charging, and turns off when it’s fully charged.
The Lilia diffuser is designed to work with 5ml, 10ml and 15ml bottles of essential oil.
- Diffusion technology: Ultra-nebulisation
- Diffusion space: 60 m2.
- Power: 5W, 5V, 1000mA
Battery: Lithium 1200mAh
- Power supply by USB port: 5V, 500mA
- USB/AC adapter supplied: Input 100-240VAC, 50/60 hz, 0.3A – output 5VDC, 1000mA
- Diffuser weight: 112g
- Weight of the charging stand: 22g
- Product dimensions: H170 x D41mm
- Dimensions of the charging stand: H27 x D62mm
- Charging stand and USB cable provided
- Charging time: 2 hours
A Lilia essential oil diffuser
A USB/110-240VAC adapter
Instructions in 7 languages